|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Ava #3.5 Shank Pointe Shoe
You asked. We listened. Introducing the Ava Strong Shank Pointe Shoe! This premium pointe shoe has a broad toe box and a reinforced #3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero. The plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and unnecessary blistering caused by friction. Features a high and wide platform for easy balancing at the barre. One of the best "training tools" for new pointe students; this shoe gentle nudges dancers to go over the box, while promoting stretch in the metatarsal and ankle area.
- Broad toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Internal heel counter provides structure
- Removable surgical gel alleviates pressure on the toes
- High and wide platform for easy balancing
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating
- Bias side seam elongates line of the foot
- 3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero
- Feathered full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style number, size, width and shank on outside
The Dance Bag highly recommends that you be professionally fit for pointe shoes, as each shoe is hand made, and may very in size.